13
September
September 13, 2019 9:00 am — September 14, 2019 2:00 pm
Middletown United Methodist Church
11902 Old Shelbyville Road

Louisville, KY 40243 United States
Loading Events
  • This event has passed.

MUMC Kid’s Consignment Sale

Accepted Items:

  • Fall and Winter Clothes in GOOD CONDITION
  • Infant through junior sizing
  • Maternity clothing
  • Toys, Furniture, and Baby Equipment of all varieties in Excellent Used Condition

Check-in Days (By Appointment Only)

  • Tuesday, September 10, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
  • Wednesday, September 11, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
  • Thursday, September 12, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.

(The sale closes to consignors Wednesday, September 11, at 10:00 a.m. After 10:00 a.m., no additional items will be able to be entered on a consignor’s account.  Tags may still be printed after 10:00 a.m.)

Volunteer and Consignor Sales

Volunteer Presale:  Thursday, September 12, 5:00-7:00 p.m. (only if you volunteer a three-hour shift by Thursday, September 12, at 2:00 p.m.)

Consignor Presale:  Thursday, September 12, 7:00-9:00 p.m.

Community Consignment Sale

Friday, September 13, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.

Saturday, September 14, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.

Consignor Pick-Up of Non-Donated Items

Saturday, September 14, 2:30-3:30 p.m.

Information and Instructions for Consignors

CONSIGNOR PERCENTAGES

Consignors receive 70% of their selling price.  The other 30% is a tax-deductible donation which goes directly to the children’s and youth ministries of Middletown United Methodist Church.

CONSIGNED ITEM REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS

  • No out of season clothing items will be accepted.  Stains, rips, tears, broken items, or items in any form of disrepair will not be accepted.
  • There is a limit of 15 pair of quality shoes per consignor.  No out of season shoes will be accepted.
  • No Diaper Genies will be accepted.  Potty chairs will be accepted only if in like-new condition.
  • Car seats 6 years old or older will not be accepted.  Please check the expiration date on the car seat.
  • Only child-related household items and house wares will be accepted.

TAGGING ITEMS

  • All tags must be generated by the inventory management system on this website.  To enter and/or manage your inventory, please create an account or login to an existing account.  All prices need to be made in $.50 increments ($.50, $1.00, $1.50, $2.00, etc.)
  • Tags should be fastened with a safety pin to the clothing item in the upper right hand corner of the garment.  If a tagging gun is used, please affix the sale tag to the garment’s size label.  (The use of tagging guns usually results in fabric damage if the gun is used on a visible portion of the clothing item.)

HANGING INSTRUCTIONS

NO WIRE HANGERS ARE ACCEPTED.

*Please note, we have a variety of plastic hangers, including pant hangers, you may stop by to pick-up, on which to hang your clothing items.  Hangers will be available beginning August 1, 2019.  Please stop by the main church office to obtain hangers.

  • Clothing items between NB (newborn) and size 10 must be on plastic children’s hangers.  Sizes 12-16 and maternity may be on plastic adult size hangers.
  • Clothing is to be hung so that when looking at the front of the item, the hanger’s hook faces left.  The hook of the hanger should look like a question mark when hung properly.
  • Do not safety pin items to hangers.  Clothing items may be pinned to each other to avoid separation.  Clothing items being sold as a unit may be rubber banded or zip tied together to fasten the hangers to each other.
  • When checking in, clothes need to be organized by size and gender.
  • Use a zip tie or a Ziploc baggie to bundle shoes together as a pair.
  • Attach tags to shoes by sliding the tag onto the zip tie prior to fastening the ends of the zip tie together or place the tag inside the Ziploc baggie and tape the baggie shut.
  • Use tape to attach tags to items such as toys, books, DVDs, furniture, nursery items, etc.
  • Secure any loose pieces to the item, using tape and/or Ziploc baggies as needed.

Details

Start:
September 13 @ 9:00 am
End:
September 14 @ 2:00 pm
Event Categories:
,
Website:
myconsignmentmanager.com/mumcconsignmentsale
Organizer:
Middletown United Methodist Church